"You are dead a long time, so enjoy the time you have while you are alive"





Audio: Dave Is On The Road Again by Manfred Mann

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 25 (Port Angeles)


The next day, Wade wanted to show me some more of the Olympic Nat'l Forest, so off we went.  This place ils like Jurassic Park...I mean really!


Cool walking bridge and water fall beyond it...


Waiting for a Velociraptor to jump out!


Wade 'M-Dubbing' it!


Really cool place!  Awesome trees and vegitation...


Let's go find a waterfall!


WOW!!!


Photo op :-))


Then off to the Hot Springs!


Not as big as Radium Hotspings, in British Columbia, more sulfery, but felt incredible!  Thanks Wade for the treat!


After the Hot Springs, it was back to Wade's house to pick Annie up, and go out for dinner.


My friends, Wade & Annie.  Incredible hosts, Annie is an awesome cook, and I can't thank her enough for all she did for me...breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, and super glue for my motorcycle boot strap.


There are 3 food items I tend to rate when on the road...Clam Chowder, Mac n Cheese and Onion Rings.  So given the opportunity, I order them whenever I'm on the road.  The Gastro Pub had a reputation for it's Mac n Cheese, so I had to try it.  I noticed on another patron's plate the biggest Onion Rings I had ever seen, so had to order them as well.  The Gastro Pub is number one, in my book, with their onion rings.  The Mac n Cheese, while good, not the best.  But, the Port Royal Stout was great!!!





















2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks like you've had a spectacular trip. Tom (Ontario V-strom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom...great meeting you! Are you back home now?

    ReplyDelete